Samstag, 21. Mai 2011

Beautiful.You are so Beautiful.You know it!

2719996.gif
I am the monster you created
Trust to take the right to leave me, waiting under dark clouds for the rain, praying lightning strikes a change. As history gets lost and as I took that final breath I felt alive           On my own, I'm nothing
2719471.gif

I know I can't take one more step towards you cause all that's waiting is regret and don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore , you lost the love I loved the most. I learned to live half alive and now you want me one more time. Who do you think you are? Running 'round leaving scars, collecting your jar of hearts & tearing love apart. You're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul, so don't come back for me. Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around. If I am anywhere to be found, but I have grown too strong to ever fall back in your arms.And it took so long just to feel alright. Remember how to put back the light in my eyes, I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed 'cause you broke all your promises. And now you're back You don't get to get me back                                                            
 2712280.gif
_______________________________________________________________

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hauste rein,was Dir in Sinn kommt;)